Sunday 31 January 2010

Sheep or Cuttlefish?

Just a brief post this as I'm packing for an excursion north...and east. I'm off to Nottingham and there's a very good chance I'll have plenty of amusing anecdotes to tell afterwards. So keep an eye out for some of those next week.

For all you radio buffs who thought that Afan Fm had disappeared off the face of the earth, I bring great tidings.

As of 11am Monday the first of February, Afan FM returns to the airwaves in a triumphant fashion went plenty of pomp and substance and hopefully an olde fashioned town cryer to herald the return of Neath and Port Talbot's radio station par excellence. I'd be quite chuffed if Barry Cryer was called in to do that actually, or even better, Brian Blessed. However, it'll most likely be either Hannah, Hash or Richard, or maybe a combination of two of those three...or maybe all three and that'll do just fine. **

I'm quite looking forward to getting back to presenting again. I do enjoy newsreading but trying to compare the two is like comparing sheep and cuttlefish.


Sheep: Not a Cuttlefish Cuttlefish: Not a Sheep


As you can see, quite a marked difference there.

So normal service will resume next week when I'm back from my antics in Engerland.

PS. 6 NATIONS IS BAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PPS. Any feedback about this blog and suggestions for questions about me that you want answered are not only welcome but the first suggestion gets a free Brian Blessed-ism!

** If you're interested in catching the live return of Afan like a phoenix from the flames (but not like Radio Phoenix in Neath Port Talbot hospital) then go to www.afanfm.co.uk for the deets.

No comments:

Post a Comment